Giving gifts to respected people The recipient will be excited with the gift that the giver made by hand. thetaradev.com Introducing a delicious and easy-to-make dessert menu with high nutritional value. Caramelized cornflakes Cornflakes And cornflakes cookies
- Fresh butter
- Brown sugar
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Caramel syrup
- Natural flavor cornflakes
- Dried fruits, nuts, other grains as you like
How to make caramelized cornflakes
1. Mix butter, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, caramel syrup In proportion
Heat on low heat until the mixture dissolves well. 2. Simmer over low heat until brown
caramel sauce. 3. Pour hot caramel sauce. Into the prepared cornflakes, mixed well during the heat By coating the sauce with cornflakes thoroughly.
4. Bake in the oven until dry and crispy, mixed with nuts, grains, dried fruits that are prepared.
Whole grain cornflakes
Cereal ingredients There are … 1/4 cup roasted cashew nuts, 1/4 cup baked almonds, 1/4 cup baked pumpkin crackers, 1/2 cup black currant, 70 grams roasted white sesame seeds and 4 natural cornflakes Measuring cup
Ingredients are caramel … 1/4 cup honey, 50 grams salty butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, 1 grated universal flour and a handful of salt
How to make cereal cornflakes
Start by making caramel water first. Bring all purpose wheat flour. Put into the gold pan Or Teflon pan Put followed by sweetened condensed milk and salt. Use a spatula to gently stir the ingredients well. After that, lift it up to a low heat. During the heat setting, wait for the stirring mixture all the time.
When all the ingredients are combined well Then add honey according to the person until it continues to have mild boils (how to observe that? Use a spatula to scoop the caramel water to see the flow. If flowing continuously in a line, it can be used), then turn off the light. Add the butter immediately. Stir until all the butter has melted. Notice that the caramel color will turn yellow and soft. Continue mixing the mixture into layers, starting from baking a white sesame seeds into a bowl of warm warm caramel scoop. Put the cornflakes into the second layer, add almonds and bake. Sprinkled caramel Follow with the 3rd layer cornflakes, add Roasted Himalayan cashew nuts, sprinkled with caramelized water. Followed by 4th layer cornflakes, add roasted pumpkin seeds Sprinkled caramel Follow with 5th layer cornflakes, add black currant and sprinkle caramel Follow with cornflakes Do one layer at a time, alternating continuously until all the caramel, cereal and cornflakes are out. (This is done because the caramel juice needs to be absorbed in every sheet of cornflakes). Gently fold the mixture to combine and then bake using the fire 150.Degrees above 15 degrees, then finished using the rubber spatula to spread the cornflakes stick together. Set aside to cool before packing in a box with a lid.
Ingredients Cookie Cornflakes
- Red lotus flour 600 grams
- 300 grams of brown sugar
- 100 grams icing
- Salted Butter 540 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs
- Coarse cashew nuts
How to make cornflakes cookies
1. Warm the oven 180 degrees.
2. Sift the flour + baking soda. Set aside
3. Cut the butter into a dice, then beat the butter until smooth, fluffy, white, then icing into the beat until combined. Follow with brown sugar, salt, butter smell. Beat together. Mist, beat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beat until smooth, creamy.
5. Gradually add the flour and beat until combined.
6. Add A little cornflakes, raisins, cashews, beat together.
7. Mold the cornflakes into a cookie sheet.
8. Take to the oven, mist press very flat, then bake for just 15-20 minutes
9. Remove from the oven to rest on the cage to cool
Who came to cook cornflakes recipes http://pantip.com/topic/31387853