Because of the global spread of Covid-19, many people are more proactive with their health in order to stay healthy. Without doubt, spending more on healthy food becomes a hot trend among health-conscious consumers as healthy eating is a sure way to maintain their physical and mental health in the long term.
Heritage Group, Thailand’s leading premium natural food and beverage producer, then would like to introduce “Chickpea”, a healthy nut that is widely popular in Asia and Africa. Chickpea is a great source of protein, HDL, Vitamins, minerals, and fibers. It is also believed that chickpea can keep weight under control and reduce cholesterols.
Heritage Group is delighted to introduce health lovers to “Green Curry Chickpeas”. The following are the menu’s ingredients and recipes.
1. Heritage Premium Raw Chickpeas (250 g.)
2. Green curry paste (150 g.)
3. Coconut cream (300 ml.)
4. Thin coconut milk (500 ml.)
5. Chicken breast (300 g.)
6. Pea eggplant (50 g.)
7. Eggplant (100 g.)
8. 3 red chilies
9. 5 lime leaves
10. Thai basil leaves (30 g.)
11. 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
12. 1 tablespoon of palm sugar
How to cook “Green Curry Chickpeas”
1. Soak Heritage premium raw chickpeas in water for approximately 8 hours and boil them about 45 minutes until their texture looks soft.
2. Add coconut cream in a pot. Stir fry it until the oil floats on the surface of the coconut cream.
3. Add green curry paste and stir fry it until coated with green curry oil.
4. Add chicken breast in the pot. Stir in coconut milk and add boiled chickpeas once the chicken breast is well cooked.
5. Season to taste with fish sauce and palm sugar.
6. Add in eggplants and pea eggplants and boil them until cooked.
7. Add in lime leaves, Thai basil leaves, and red chilies. Simmer until fragrant and serve in a bowl.
As can be seen, it would be as well to add in chickpeas so as to make your green curry tastier and healthier. If you are looking for good-quality chickpeas, Heritage Premium Raw Chickpeas are now available at department stores and leading supermarkets nationwide. Visit the online channels at Shopee, Lazada, JD Central, and Line ID: @Heritagethailand.
For more information, please call 02-813-0954-5 or follow the activities and news of Heritage Group at www.heritagethailand.com, www.facebook.com/Heritagegroupth, and IG: heritage_thailand.