Stir-fried noodles with coconut milk, cool recipe
– 1 dried rice noodles
– 2 eggs
– 3 Chinese chives
– 1 bean sprouts
– 1 tablespoon palm sugar
– 3 tablespoons coconut milk
– 1 tablespoon of fish sauce – 2 tablespoons of
sauces – 2
soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon
– 1-1 / 2 tablespoons tamarind juice
– 6 cloves of garlic
– chopped shallot 3 heads
– vegetable oil
– cayenne pepper
– bring noodles to soak until soft, set aside
– egg cup. Beat the eggs together. Fry the eggs until golden brown. After that, cut into shredded plates and
set aside. – Heat a pan with medium heat, add oil, garlic and shallot, stir until fragrant.
– Add palm sugar, fish sauce, coconut milk sauce.
– Bring the rice noodles soaked in water until soft. Stir
– fry with add soy sauce, add color
– Add bean sprouts and chopped chives
– Follow with shredded omelet
Put on a plate, topped with a little omelette with chili powder, lime and Kuicheai. Just ready to be served.