Because children’s play is a form of learning TK Park Learning Park Institute, a leading organization for reading and learning promotion Therefore has given importance to learning through games and playing in many forms, most recently, organized the project “Training and Design Board Games Play Print and Play without Borders” to find ideas from creating board games. Where players can download and print to play and learn in all areas as needed Allowing everyone to use the game board as a learning medium
This project provides opportunities for young people across the country who are studying in high school to bachelor degrees in all branches to share ideas on issues of interest to design board games in the “Print and Play” format. Training with a professional board game designer coach for 2 months to develop the board game forward and learning without borders. In which the winner will receive a prize money of 10,000 baht
Interested in applying to join the Print and Play board game training and design contest. Play without borders from now until Sunday, July 26, 2020. All entries will be judged by a panel board expert. Games and representatives from Thai game board manufacturers
Conditions and eligibility for project participants
1. High school students – Bachelor’s degree students
2. Apply as a team of 3 people
3. Send ideas (Idea plan) and video clips telling the points of interest to be used in game board design for selection committee
3.1 Idea plan, no more than 500 words
3.2 Video clips not over 3 minutes
4. Apply for the program from today Until Sunday 26 July 2020
Other conditions Related
1. Copyright of the finalists will be considered the copyright of the designer.
2. Award-winning works The Learning Park Institute Will hold the right as an authorized representative To distribute or use the work solely for a period of 1 year.
3. If the team that passed the finalists are unable to participate in activities organized by the project organizer Considered as a waiver of rights And the project operator has the right to call the next reserve team to replace it.
4. The decision of the committee is final
- Announcement of qualified teams Thursday, 30 July 2020
- Project participation period, August – September 2020
- (Online training from game board design experts)
- Presentations with the committee on Saturday 12 September 2020.
- Announcement of the decision Sunday, September 13, 2020
- Ready, apply at: https://bit.ly/31ACTDz
For more information, please call 08 0595 2571, Mr. Anurut (Bass)